The Remote Work Series was a huge hit! Because of that, I’m in the process of creating a FULL resource guide to help you learn the ropes to WORK FROM ANYWHERE.
I’m spilling everything I’ve learned about going from a corporate job to being a freelancer/independent contractor.
It’ll include things like:
- Templates you’ll need (client contract template, invoice template, yearly expense tracking template, hours and payment tracking, etc)
- What to do about taxes and health benefits as a freelancer
- A checklist of things you need to do before going freelance
- Lots of helpful resources
- Advice for newbies from experienced remote workers
- Sections on how to find a remote job, remote work tools you need to know, the pros and cons of working remotely, etc
So much goodness in there!
If you want to know when this guide is being launched, sign up below!